Minecraft Texture Packs DefStyle 1.7.2/1.5


This is really cool, I love the idea and feel of the textures, not very different from the default, just... I cant even describe it. Love this I play using lots of mods and this pretty much has "support" for all of it.






My pack, DefStyle is a retouched default texture pack. I enjoyed using the default texture pack, but there were so many things that I really didn't like the feel of. This pack contains new HUD graphics, Modified Terrain and many other changes to the default. I am well aware of other packs with the same idea of improving default but I don't like to just see this as an improvement. I also see it as a fix to the errors of consistency.

Credits: Authors:  DoomThroughDoom

1.7.2_16X_DEFSTYLE TEXTUREPACK V2.4 IMPROVED DEFAULT PACK (ANIMATED ITEMS AND TERRAIN!)
1.7.2_ DefStylev2.4.zip
1.6.2_ DefStylev2.3.zip
1.5.1_ DefStylev2.2.zip
1.5.0_ DefStylev2.1.1.zip



 

Minecraft Mods Download Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger